What's this, we hear you cry? Another update so soon? You betcha! This is a mini-patch to quash some pesky glitches that reared their ugly heads after we launched into Open Beta. This includes issues related to network stability, connection and a number of other bugs too. Get ready for a smoother cruise through Hoardspace!
Want more details? Read through the patch notes below or sound off on the official Reddit thread.
Hoardspace is a dangerous place, we know. But don't worry, we're here for you.*
- Additional voice overs have been added to in-game dialogue.
- Removed some redundant text characters.
- The game should no longer get stuck on a blank screen when launching.
- Packet loss should be improved and should no longer increase to 90%.
- Enhancement naming is now consistent.
- The serum icon is now consistent.
- Fixed an issue where skins from Founder’s Pack were not always visible during gameplay.
- It’s no longer possible to enter a locked mission by using a keyboard.
- The game should no longer crash when using a Beam Buster weapon.
- Visual effects have been added to Beam Buster’s laser when ricocheting.
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on hatcheries to avoid enemies.
- Client does not get randomly desynchronized from the server when using a drill machine.
- Players can now complete “Finish: 15 daily contracts”.
- Fixed an issue where players could randomly crash during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could launch themselves out of bounds during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where the crane could be lifted over terrain and block progression during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could get permanently stuck in the gate on Rescue Robot mission.
- Icons should no longer linger on the HUD during the area defence objective on Rescue Robot mission.
- The mission power level for Get-a-Job should now adjust to the lowest level member of the party.
- Get-a-Job missions should no longer display the power level in the lobby and while on the mission.
- Players no longer need to repeat the crafting tutorial if the tutorial is interrupted.
- Rewards are now consistent on the inventory and loot screens.
- Galaxy view now correctly informs new players where to find a mission.
- Fixed an issue on Bannik where the mission “Start” button appeared inactive.
- Fixed an issue where Finn could get permanently stuck in gaps between containers near the crafting vendor.
- Bannik unlocks correctly after meeting the following criteria: Power Level 30 and Fame 900.
*In no event shall Devil's Gambit authorities be responsible or liable whatsoever for any claims, damages, losses, expenses or costs resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or inability to use the station's appliances.