Calling all outlaws, smugglers and scoundrels - there's a glorious new update docking at a space-port near you! This time, it's Update #5: The Cracked One. Headlines? Open Beta. The Crack. Leaderboards. Crafting and enhancing overhauls.
Want more details? Read through the patch notes below or sound off on the official Reddit thread.
Features & Improvements
The Crack! Brand new Game Mode
Carrasco has revealed the secret of accessing the universe’s most unknown and uncharted region - the Crack! This cosmic void of mysterious origins contains an endless chain of gigantic neural networks filled with priceless riches that can be found nowhere else. But be careful – what the universe giveth, the universe then taketh away. The Crack has a corrupting effect on your enemies, making them more dangerous than ever before!
Compare your achievements with other players and friends for ultimate bragging rights.
This update introduces the next iteration of our Crafting System. Crafting features now unlock gradually when upgrading Punch Cards. Plus, crafted weapons will now always have better statistics than any weapons you find, ensuring that the time spent on upgrading blueprints and gathering resources is always time well spent. Additionally, the Crafting interface has been streamlined and there’s a new tutorial to make sure you’re making the most of it all.
Say hello to our new Mission System, meaning an end to the mission grind. Now you can choose the power level of your outings, giving you more control over mission difficulty and in turn the quality and type of reward you’ll receive for successfully finishing them. Tougher missions = better loot. It’s just the way of things! Get-a-Job also improves matchmaking with other players.
The Enhancer Vendor has had a makeover. Talent item slots are now unlocked as you level up your character, meaning there’s now a far bigger reward for levelling! We’ve also redesigned and improved the layout of the Talent Tree.
Game balance has been significantly altered! These balance changes touch on nearly all areas of the game such as enemies, weapons, missions, economy and more. Dive in and check it out for yourself!
Hoardspace is a dangerous place, we know. But don't worry, we're here for you.*
- We fixed a crash that occurred randomly during single player gameplay caused by audio.
- Crash that was appearing after disabling network card while waiting for matchmaking to be completed
- Random crash for other players while new ones try to enter the hub form main menu
- Network error occurring for Party leader when he finishes mission and is trying to go back to the hub
- Players aborting mission will not get kicked to Main Menu with a network error
- No packet loss or network error while scrapping an item
- Player is unable to buy Swag pack when Splendour pack was already activated on the account
- Into logos will not play audio when master volume is set to zero %
- Cursor display improved when holding multiple buttons in the Main Menu
- Flow of rewards claims form heist is adjusted
- Frame Rate Limit’s slider is responsive and follows cursor
- While playing with the gamepad shortcut to “Check details” is accessible
- Fixed Collision with the destroyable gate when using daggers heavy attack, player will not get blocked
- Player can see his potential reward from the chests on the Star map
- Summary Screen it’s not showing rewards from the Chest before opening it
- Mission widget do not lingers any more on screen after starting a new mission before all party members return from the old one
- Game does not lag after joining the party, or when a new player appears in the hub
- Proper information is displayed when a player tries to join a full party
- Everyone in the party is able to send an invitation, not only the leader
- Party widget is updating after declining an invitation
- Raffler has proper value in the spread range
- Long loading after cancelling a tutorial mission does not occur any more
- Items have tooltips one the summary screen
- Talents with “Shield Regeneration Cooldown” display correct data
- Talent “Everybody Hurts” has an updated description
- Radius for talents that cause explosions is displayed with proper value
- When player gets invite to the party from Main menu he dose not receive an occasional pop up informing of not finished tutorial
- Enhancer’s icon is highlighted only, when player has something to unlock
- Beam Buster’s laser does have a VFX when ricocheting
- Hive and Blob have SFX when exploding
- Pop up informing player of unlocking the party features is displayed after finishing the tutorial
- Duke is able to use Decoy, while a grenade is deployed, what’s more his skill does not deflects Railgun projectiles anymore
- In crafting animation does not disappear when player is switching the tabs, what’s more when sliding through the list, punch card upgrade does not stop
- Purchased new hero does have a talent point
- Player can access canteen in close proximity
- Melee heavy attack has the preview video
- An additional mission widget with an empty bar is not displayed any more
- Proper status of players is displayed in the party widget
- Collision close to the Black Market got adjusted
- Contract notifications are displayed with correctly wrapped text
- Deleting e-mails does not count as a scrapping activity
- Mail loads without a delay without blur and accordingly scaled
- Equipped shield and armour are accordingly displayed on lobby and summary screen
- Enemy amount on the mission “The Risk Reduction” got adjusted. Proper amount of enemies will be spawned
- Dune worm can’t be killed before it appears
- Mission does not load more than 4 players
- “Restart mining facility” :
- doesn’t load for a long time.
- Mission vents are in motion, once player activates the mine.
- Collision on the mission got adjusted in various places.
- Dialogues during the “power station “ objective are triggered only once
- Enemies spawn adjusted in the last objective
- Player cannot use other abilities when restarting a vent
- Interaction buttons are displayed only when they can be used
- Proper triggering of the last objective in the “Keepers' Cores”
- “Storm grinders”:
- Pop up informing player to power up the vehicle is displayed only once
- Battery dispenser icon doesn’t persist after completing an objective
- Using a drilling machine dose not desynchronize client and the server
- Gate asset spawns only in designed spots
- On “Undelivered cargo” mission enemies spawn got adjusted
- Shieldbot Elite’s laser isn’t causing dame when enemy is stunned / knocked back / frozen
- Player can't loot the chest without destroying a barricade
- Crane magnet art got tweaked, what’s more it’s arm has proper collision.
- Hero can’t dash trough the crane
- Bob’s turret doesn't float
- Collision after opening gate is fixed, enemies can flow trough
- When player dashes wit battery it gets dropped
- “Robot rescue”:
- Correct timing of displaying an interaction button for the gate
- Icon objective in “Talk to Freddie” point in the right direction
- Removed redundant “Go to Location” icon
- Player does not get stuck if other players abort the mission when countdown is running
- Player cannot shoot through a container on the “Power off” mission. What’s more art got tweaked around waste tower
- Removed collision on the helipad
*In no event shall Devil's Gambit authorities be responsible or liable whatsoever for any claims,
damages, losses, expenses or costs resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or inability to
use the station's appliances.