Last updated: 28/06/2022
It's important to keep up-to-date out in Hoardspace. In this section you'll find critical details on issues that players are reporting to us.
- Some players have encountered Packet Loss issues when playing. This should now be resolved. If you continue to encounter this issue please follow the steps in our Connection Issues article
- There are some known issues when trying to play with friends. Make sure that your band of misfits is geared up properly by checking our tips for playing with friends
These are issues we're aware of and are investigating potential fixes for. We'll update it whenever a new issue is confirmed.
If an issue you've encountered is one listed below there's no need to contact us about it unless you have additional information to provide that might help our investigation.
Keep in mind, Pathfinder - this is a targeted list of high-impact issues. If you experience issues that do not appear on this list, please submit a bug report.
- Players may be randomly disconnected from the Hub
- Players may experience crashes or network errors after pressing 'Go back to the Hub'
- The game may crash after disabling a network card while waiting for matchmaking to be completed in the Hub
- Having a large or maxed-out inventory may sometimes cause lag when playing
- Bits currently have no impact on the specific stats of crafted medbelts and shields
- Finn's dash may sometimes become unresponsive and cannot be used
- The counter for the trophy task of opening 454 loot crates may not register as completed and therefore won't give the reward
- A controller's input and the controller's icons can become desynched in various menu tabs
- The description of some talents imply they increase shield regeneration cooldown times by X%, when they actually decrease it by X%. Examples include 'Fortified', 'Second Wind' and 'Shields on Demand'
- Players may get returned to the Hub when accepting an invitation to a party that is already in matchmaking
- Players cannot accept an invite to join a party while also in the Main Menu
- Accepting an invite to a party that no longer exists displays the wrong message and prevents players from joining any other parties until the original invitation is refused
- Some gear names are incorrect
- Textures of character skins may sometimes appear incorrectly or broken
- Invisible enemies may appear on any mission/planet
- Infinite loading screens may be encountered when starting or finishing missions
- Players with longer loading times may have no chance to pick a character during the "Crack" lobby screen if other players load faster