Last updated: 17/02/2023
It's important to keep up-to-date out in Hoardspace. In this section you'll find critical details on issues that players are reporting to us.
- With the release of Update #7 we believed we had resolved a visual bug where the timer for upgrading items could become stuck. It appears this issue can still rarely occur.
- For more info, check out the Crafting issues further down!
These are issues we're aware of and are investigating potential fixes for. We'll update it whenever a new issue is confirmed.
If an issue you've encountered is one listed below there's no need to contact us about it unless you have additional information to provide that might help our investigation.
Keep in mind, Pathfinder - this is a targeted list of high-impact issues. If you experience issues that do not appear on this list, please submit a bug report!
- Finn's dash may sometimes become unresponsive and cannot be used
- The Maxi-Map may be unresponsive when players first try to use it. Resetting controller/keyboard bindings to defaults should resolve this issue.
The prompt for closing the "Failed to Create Party" message with the A button is not-functional when playing with a controller
- On The Airflow environmental rocks may obstruct some of the Hack-it-all terminals but they should still be interactable
- Players may experience general lag when playing in a party
- Players may get returned to Devil's Gambit when accepting an invitation to a party that is already in matchmaking
- Players cannot accept an invite to join a party while also in the Main Menu
- Accepting an invite to a party that the leader has already left displays the 'Party is full' message even though this is not the issue
- When attempting to play the Crack with a player in your party who does not meet the minimum level requirement, the Party leader will receive a message saying 'Current character is too low', even though this is not the issue
- Bits currently have no impact on the specific stats of crafted medbelts and shields
- The timer for upgrading items may sometimes become stuck and won't count down. This is a visual bug and the upgrade should complete once the correct amount of time has passed.
- Eris' revival barks are sometimes inconsistent and may be in either first or second person
- Sometimes, losing internet connection when joining a 4 player party lobby may result in an infinite loading screen for the disconnected player and a "Waiting for Server" prompt for the rest of the party