Last updated: 14/09/2022
It's important to keep up-to-date out in Hoardspace. In this section you'll find critical details on issues that players are reporting to us.
- Some players have encountered Packet Loss issues when playing. This should now be resolved. If you continue to encounter this issue please follow the steps in our Connection Issues article
These are issues we're aware of and are investigating potential fixes for. We'll update it whenever a new issue is confirmed.
If an issue you've encountered is one listed below there's no need to contact us about it unless you have additional information to provide that might help our investigation.
Keep in mind, Pathfinder - this is a targeted list of high-impact issues. If you experience issues that do not appear on this list, please submit a bug report.
- Players may experience crashes or network errors after pressing 'Go back to the Hub'
- Players may experience issues when trying to play using a PlayStation 5 controller
- Bits currently have no impact on the specific stats of crafted medbelts and shields
- Finn's dash may sometimes become unresponsive and cannot be used
- A controller's input and the controller's icons can become desynched in various menu tabs
- The Ammo Bar may sometimes display an incorrect amount of ammo
- There is currently no way to view the amount of collected Sporilium in the hub
- Players may experience general lag when playing in a party
- Players may get returned to Devil's Gambit when accepting an invitation to a party that is already in matchmaking
- Players cannot accept an invite to join a party while also in the Main Menu
- Accepting an invite to a party that no longer exists displays the wrong message and prevents players from joining any other parties until the original invitation is refused
- Accepting an invite to a party that the leader has already left displays the 'Party is full' message even though this is not the issue
- The 'Make player a leader' button in the Party menu currently doesn't function
- When attempting to play the Crack with a player in your party who does not meet the minimum level requirement, the Party leader will receive a message saying 'Current character is too low', even though this is not the issue
- Glambucks are incorrectly referred to as Comsic Dust in the Trophies menu
- The rewards for completing Get-a-Job missions may sometimes be different to what was selected
- The crafting timer may appear stuck between 8 and 9 hours when crafting or upgrading Legendary gear - this is a visual bug, and the craft should complete as normal once the correct amount of time has passed
- Some gear names are incorrect
- Additional letters and characters may be visible in the names/descriptions of Contracts
- There are some typos in the in stats/description of Talents
- The names of Contracts that are wrapped into two lines of text may flicker when playing in Windowed Mode
- Textures of character skins may sometimes appear incorrectly or broken
- Players with longer loading times may have no chance to pick a character during the Crack lobby screen if other players load faster
- Players may sometimes be disconnected after completing a run of the Crack