Payments can fail for a number of reasons, and we know it's frustrating when they do.
Why did my payment fail?
The most common causes are insufficient funds, wrong payment details, or international payment blocks. Don't worry, you won't be charged for any unsuccessful payments.
How can I make a payment?
To improve the likelihood of a payment being successful:
- Make sure you enter the correct payment details
- Make sure your payment method has sufficient funds (including applicable fees and taxes set by your payment provider)
- Wait at least an hour between payment attempts
- Try a different browser and/or clear your cache and cookies
- If you're using a saved payment method, remove it and carefully add it again
If you're still having trouble, let us know and contact your payment provider if the payment continues to be declined.